7/03/07

My OC Fair Entries




















































































































































The OC Fair starts July 13th! So if you go, look out for my entries in the Arts and Crafts division.
Here's what I entered;
Fair Theme, hand craft~ Captured Surfer in a Jar. ( recentley taught this in a class through my scrapbook group)
Recycled Materials~ a Whimsical Paper Crown ( some of the unique materials used were, .. paper napkins, window screen, vintage paper)

Papier Art~ Collage. (I made a collage of photo's)
Rubber Stamping and embossing~ Scrapbox. (I created this box by layering stamped images using a Medallion stamp)

Decorated Scrapbook, %50 handmade~ Altered Journal. ( I re-worked something I used for a class and added more personal touches.

1 comment:

Laura Bray said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for some ribbons for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...