1/04/08

Enchanted

~If you have not seen this movie, you need to! Tonight, I took Dyllan to a 6:40 pm showing, just the two of us, armed with snacks ( Dyllan called the snack's a 'picnic') and his well worn 'puppy'. The movie was absolutely delightful! I've been wanting to see this film since I saw the previews on T.V.!
Brian is not a movie theater guy so we don't go often. He's more into at home DVD's which are nice too, but to me, there is something magical about seeing a film on the big screen...
*
BTW the last movie I saw in the theater was "Happy Feet!"
*

Both Dyllan and I thoroughly enjoyed the film. It was cute, laugh out loud funny, the songs were really good! I almost clapped out loud when the park song ended and I caught Dyllan bopping his head to a song or two!

*

When we left, Dyllan asked when we were going to see the Princess movie again...I'm sensing a weekday matinee in the near future.

;0)

I know what I want for my B-day... the book and the soundtrack...

1 comment:

Artifax said...

Oh! We went and saw this too with the kids and everyone just loved it! Just a really happy movie! My youngest wants the soundtrack too so he can "sing with the princess" :)

Hope your holidays were merry and 2008 is starting out wonderfully for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...