1/18/08

Sad Story


~ Just finished the movie. Will definitely watch again with note book in hand to sketch idea's for art and costumes!
~The story line was a little weird, but then I'm glad they did not put her whole life's worth in it! Her story is so heart breaking and tragic all the way to the very end.
~ In watching the film, I felt de javu' as if part of me lived that life once upon a time.*

I'm still a little sad but looking forward to watching it again for the eye candy!
To learn more about the real Marie Antoinette, go here.

4 comments:

Lori said...

still need to see that...

Ginny Gibson said...

Thank you for coming by mine to visit. A lot of us seem to be enjoying Marie Antoinette at the moment. Such a tragic and mis- represented woman. I saw the film, the costumes were gorgeous.



best wishes Ginny

Heather Grow said...

Thanks for the warning. I can't handle sad movies. Maybe I'll watch it without sound so I can see everything but not get bummed out.

. said...

This movie is on my list of to-do's...soon. LOVE your blog header. Simply wonderful

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...