5/19/08

Birds & Bonnets Vintage Workshop Swap

Front
Back
~ I participated in Beth and Karla's
I made images small so you click on them for enlarged detail! I had fun doing this and hope whomever recieves my panels, will love them!
I kinda made them all similar except for one.
The purpose was to decorate both sides of four 4” x 5 1/2” panels using at least one image or background from The Vintage Workshop collections (provided by the host) on each panel.
We could then decorate the rest of the panels with our own items.

9 comments:

Betty said...

I think your screens turned out absolutely beautiful too!!

Alison Gibbs said...

Michelle your panels are gorgeous
Love the blue birds
Alison

MamaSheg said...

Wow, these are gorgeous!! Love them all, so cute.

Rosemary said...

Love the panels Michelle.
I always like birds.
Rosemary

Jessi Nagy said...

o my yours are beautiful!!
oxoxox,
jessi

Marilyn said...

Hi, Michelle! I really love your panels! They're really beautiful--the one with all of the butterflies is so cute!
Thanks very much for visiting my blog--please stop by anytime:-)

Julie L. Light said...

So fabulous...love them!

Have a fabulous day!
Julie

Anonymous said...

Your artwork is gorgeous! By the way, I love your blog!

Heather Grow said...

They are gorgeous! I love them.

BTW, I am entering a couple things in the fair. It will be my first time so I'm not expecting blue ribbons but I think it will be a fun learning experience.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...