9/24/08

Fall & Halloween Charm Swap!


~ I'm back, by popular demand to host yet another Charm swap!
This theme however is my favorite...Fall & Halloween!
To see the outcome of past swaps, please go here and here.
*
The premise is to make up 20 charms and recieve 20 back before the 31st!
Sign up's start now
To be included in this sought after swap, you must do the following:
1. E-mail me your name and mailing info/ birthdate
2. Have your charms in my hands no later than October 22nd.
3. Include with each charm a mini tag or bussiness card with your info, (1) $4.75 stamp and $1 to help with the packaging.
(Local's don't have to pay for shipping)

~ All participants will recieve extra spooky charms from me!
*
Your charms can be all the same or different, it's up to you! There is no size limit as many will not put these on a bracelet, but instead make wall art, necklaces, and other adornments!
*
You can get idea's from my past swaps of what materials can be used~ shrink plastic, wire, bottle caps, glass, recycled, felt, even buttons!
Once I receive your info, I will respond with my mailing address.
International is welcome but must be on time on the shipping please!
************************************************
~ Now on to other things...
I feel immensely bad that I have not uploaded pics of latest craft projects
or added new items in my shops!
I do have everything made up, I do!
But taking pics of everything, then photo shopping them and adding descriptions is soooo time consuming and I've been busy busy busy prepping and organizing
for my groups , "2nd Year" Scrapbook Retreat in Palm Springs at the
Beautiful La Quinta Resort!
The retreat is hosted by Croppin Away.
Please go here to see pics from last year!
There will be 6 of going this year, ( Anne, Teresa, Kimber, Kathy, Myself and Jaymie flying in from CO!)
Starting tomorrow morning (Friday) till after dinner on Sunday, we will be crafting all day, all night!
Everyone contributed craft supplies and treats for our goody totes, and a few of us are doing free demo's for our group! I'm packing up the rest of my stuff today and although I have a clearer idea of what I'm bringing, I've still changed my mind a "gazillion" times on how to pack it all up! Last year I brought everything 'but' the kitchen sink and barely made a dent!
I'll do a little scrapbooking, altered-art , make some cards from scrap paper ( can never have too many cards) and work on more scrapboxes for gifts and a upcoming Boutique.
~ Speaking of scrapbooking, I discovered that Costco has a new thing called collage. when you log in to their on line photo section, click "create" first. select collage. then upload your photo's. For $2.99, I was able to fit 30 photo's in various sizes to a 12X18 sheet. I think it's quite clever and makes my layout more fun. I just cut them out and arrange on my pages or in mini books!



~ See you next week!

6 comments:

Pam Hoffman said...

Hey Michelle!

Long time no talk - all my fault!

I want to be in the charm swap. I even know what I'm doing!

Now to figure out 'HOW' to do it...

Unless things change. :)

Pam Hoffman
http://seminarlist.blogspot.com

Mahala said...

I would like to be in the charm swap.
Mahala

RedBessBonney said...

I'm in! I'll e-mail you! Have a terrific weekend!

Anonymous said...

i would like to be in the charm swap. Tracy
tracy0723@comcast.net
07-23-1959

NW said...

You know Michelle, I just love to see all that you do, as a part of me simply cannot wait to get the babies out of the way and to be able to sit down with my children and dabble in arts & crafts!
Hubby and I wanted a big family and with baby #4 on the way, I simply do not have the time nor the patience of mind to let my creative side out!
I can only hope that by next year, I will be able to get back to my oldself and make the time for the things I love doing!
I use to make necklaces, bracelets, charms and sew chicken ladies, decorative pillows with crystals, aprins, cute animal shopping bag holders...you name it!
I can't wait to get back to it!
But first things first...I must give my time to my children and be there for them until they are old enough to know how to use a toilet! LOL Should be all done and over with in just about 3 years!!! God give me strength! :o)

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Tag! You're it. Sorry. :) It's not a hard one though.
Blessings~
Cathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...