5/09/09

Happy Mother's Day !

Happy Mother's day Mom!
Thanks for all that you do!
~~~~~~~~~~

I also want to say a "Happy Mother's Day" to my sister Katalina who is a new Mommy, my Step-Mom Lynne, my Mother-in-law Susan and all my "Mommy" friends out there!
~~~~~~~~~~
On Friday at Preschool, the kids served us mommies muffins and juice. Then the teacher led them in songs and a story. To finish off the hour, she called up each child one at a time to read and show off their "Mommy Masterpiece"
Here's what this says; "I love my Mommy because she gives me food and takes me places.
Also she puts on shows for me."
Then he gave me a rose which is now fully opened!
Here are the flowers and card waiting for me in the morning from Brian and Dyllan

For Mothers Day we are packing a picnic lunch
and heading off to the LA Arboretum with some good friends.
We went there last year and enjoyed it so much, we decided to go again.
You can see last years post here.
I'm looking forward to seeing the plants and trees more lush and full of bloom.
Happy Mothers Day to You!
~~~~~~
Mardi, thanks for coming by to say Hi!
Please give me your mailing address so I can send you some flowers!

4 comments:

Tifany said...

I love the "Mommy Masterpiece".

Happy Mother's Day!

Niki Ray's Book Blog said...

That is great!!! Have a wonderful day!! XoXo Niki_Ray

michelle said...

Oh that just so sweet. .. have a great day!

Rosemary said...

Very nice Michelle!!
We both had nice days!
Rosemary

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...