11/25/09

Grace cathedral in San Francisco CA


Here is Grace Cathedral, another amazing church in San Francisco!


When you first enter you can't help but walk the labyrinth. So relaxing!

Then it's the amazing and vast arches. Overlaying each other, higher and higher!
I've decidedI want to do a weekend of visiting nothing but the great Cathedrals in San Francisco. Anyone up for a road trip?


My new favorite place is now Britex Fabrics.
4 stories of absolute sewing goodness.
I bought a few things to share and want to give someone what you see below plus some extra fantastic fabric remnants (not shown)


Congratulation's to Mahala for winning this giveaway!
~ Happy Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

... Paige said...

what a great church and I look forward to seeing the others as I have not been there.

Please enter me in your giveaway, they look great.

Happy Thanksgiving

Pam Hoffman said...

So glad your trip is so enjoyable!

Pam Hoffman
http://myboyfriendsaysthedarnestthings.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/PamHoffman

laterg8r said...

what gorgeous fabric - very nice :D

ps - i got the spiderweb pendant and loooove it - thanks again :D

Embley Veronica said...

I'm so glad you're enjoying SF! It's my home-away-from-home. I love the way it smells there. It's like sage and thyme and dirt. You can smell it when you get off the plane and drive into the city. Mmm.

Thanks for doing this giveaway! :)

Mahala said...

I'd love to enter the drawing!
I haven't been to San Fransisco in years. I lived in California for a long time and part of that was in Santa Cruz. I loved it there!

Holly said...

Love those pictures!! Hopefully I am not too late for the chance for the great prize!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...