11/20/09

Holiday Travel

We are on our way soon, to travel up to San Francisco for a few days, Eureka on one day and then to My Uncle Walters place for Thanksgiving! We visited up north in 2007 and you can re-visit that post here.
Do you like this brooch I made? I've been making oodles and oodles for the Holiday Boutique in December, plus so many new things, never before seen in my shop! I can't wait to show and tell!

I hope you all will have a wonderful Holiday! I'll look for some RAK worthy items while in S.F., might even post the giveaway here while I'm there!

Found these festive gems near our local post office. Would have been rude not to take a photo of their beauty don't you think?
See you soon!

3 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Michelle...I LOVE LOVE LOVE the brooch!

Have a safe trip.

LuLu~*xoxo

rebecca said...

ohhh love your new banner!!!
travel safe and enjoy. home for me was once mendocino....how i miss that coastal beauty!

xoxoxox,
rebecca

laterg8r said...

what gorgeous berries and a beautiful brooch :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...