8/31/10

Fun with Old paint



Last week when, as a creative break from cleaning out the garage, I'd go out side in the patio to play with some old paint. I had found it shoved away in the garage from over 6 years ago! It was not really that good anymore and smelled funny. We put them outside and would stir them daily to help "set" them up before we could dispose of them. Then one day (last week) I got this crazy idea to have some fun....

I laid down a black trash bag and went to town with the orange, smearing it with my hand. I let this dry first before I drizzled each color.

And now I have a disposable masterpiece!

Today I hope to use what's left of the blues and make something else!

1 comment:

familywoman1 said...

What a great idea! Looks really neat.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...