8/03/10

Mermaid ATC's


I participated in a Mermaid ATC swap recently and wanted to show you the lovely girls! Mine is the one on the top with the sea horse! She looks much better in person. :)
Next from left to right...Laura #1943, Christina #4635

Ruby #5637, Donna #6036

Mary #7067, Sue #3562

Valerie #2226 (our host), Lesa #5200

Donna# 4454

If you are wondering what all the #'s mean, it is our Fiskateer #. I am #915. We are ambassadors of crafting for Fiskars brands. And there are about 7,231 Fiskateers as I write this post...Women, Men and some teens! If you like to craft, and like fun...check it out!

3 comments:

laterg8r said...

fantastic atc - off to check out your new blog :D

TracyM #6773 said...

Beautiful ATC's Michelle - thankyou for posting them as I wondered what this swap would look like :)

Donna said...

The ATC's are wonderful, I have been in this one a couple of times. Thanks for posting them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...