2/03/11

CHA "Couture "



Some of the best things at CHA is the Couture. It's all eye candy to me!


The above photo's were from Plaid.
An the below creation was done by Alisa Burke.

I LOVE this soda can flower hub cap!

Now on to Die Cuts with a View....Yum.




I would LOVE to design a paper dress for them!




The dress below is from their new paper line- Immortal Love.
Perfect for my Twilight addiction! :)

Here are a few from Prima.



Something beautiful from Scrapbook Royalty/Charity Wings!

Then I spied these jewelry treasures over at Sizzix. A new die line by Brenda Pinnick!
They are not released to the public yet, but I just can't wait!


3 dresses made from felt by Season 5 project Runways, Suede.

This gorgeous gal was dressed in a equally stunning Wedding gown decorated with product by Viva decor. The pearls on her dress are actually made using a pearl pen! Stunning!

Well that's all for now. Please come back to see who I met at CHA! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...