10/28/11

SteamPunk Pirates and Mermaids!


I'm really happy to a part of this Steam Punk blog hop! I had attended a Steam Punk/Pirate expo a few months back, hosted by Pyrate Daze. Below you will see some photos I took of that day, including a special mermaid appearance!

Now first my card. I call it, "Spread your Wings and Fly".
The face stamp is by Viva Las Vegas Stamps
The watch and crown stamps are by Inkadinkado.
The jar stamp is by CTMH
and the arm stamps are by Catherin Moore of Character Constructions.
Lastly I blinged it up with a little bit of pink dew drops from The Robins Nest!

At the bottom of this post you'll find a linky list of those participating in this hop. I hope you'll visit each and every one for some Crafty Steam Punk fun!














* * *
Earlier this year I hosted a Steam Punk Charm Swap,
20 artists participated, you can see that post here. :)

12 comments:

Fab said...

Amazing pictures of all those people in steampunk costumes, gorgeous creation. X Fab

LeslieRahye said...

Great card and thanks so much for sharing the photos! So much fun! As I said before apparently I was a closet steampunk! This is all right up my alley! :)
Thank you for being a part of my hop!

Tamara Dozier said...

Wonderful card and thank you for sharing those steampunky pics!

Morninglass said...

What a great card! I love your stamp usage ( especially how you used the jar with the face.)

lovescrapreflect said...

I love the pics for sure those are too cool and I love the card

Yolonda said...

Great card... Thanks for sharing all of the great photos...

Susan M. Brown {sbartist} said...

I just love your fun stamped collaged lady. Wow - what a lot of work you did to create this. Thanks for all the detailing, and pointing out all the different stamps used. TFS the Steampunk pics - looks like so much fun.

Jocelyn said...

Nice blog. Love the photos from the expo! Jocelyn

KatBug said...

Very cool card, love the steam punk pictures as well. One I'm going to go!

Lyneen said...

Fabulous post!!!! LOVE your card... great combination of stamps!!! Thanks for all the lovely pics!!!!

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Intersting card.
KristaInMN at gmail dot com

Cheryl LIndsay said...

Wow what a great POST....TFS

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...