10/05/12

31 Days of Halloween - Spooky "Boo!" Ghost Wreath

 Are you looking for a frightfully fun and easy decoration for your front door?
This wreath is it!
I began with a bit of leftover chicken wire which I shaped into a wreath like circle.
 Then I spray painted it a flat black color.


Next I glued some Red Dew Drops to the eyes of Halloween Glitter Ghost cardstock,
all from The Robins nest.
Then I used the tackiest glue I had and adhered the cut out ghosts to the wire wreath.
So fun! I can't wait to see how the ghost will glow when I add a black light to the front porch!
 If you are interested in making something like this or any other Halloween craft,... for the next 2 weeks, until the 14th of October you can purchase any Halloween product from the Transylvania line off the Robin's Nest website for 25% off.
 Use code Hall2012.
Here are some of my favorites from that line:








Happy Creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...