5/10/13

Flaming "HOT" Tie Card for Fathers Day!


   Even though this is a simple card, it really says a lot, especially when you use the  Mango Flame embossed cardstock from  The Robins Nest!  First I decided what size I wanted to make my card before making up a tie and tie knot template. (Feel free to copy this template!)
You'll want to make sure the other ties are a pretty mellow color so not to take away from the main tie. After gluing them all in place, I used a doodle pen to draw the inside lines.
  I could have stamped this, but sometimes its more fun to hand write the greeting, don't you agree?
The New Hot Flame  line is on sale now until the end of the month for 20% off.
Perfect for the biker, motor-cross enthusiast, lover of fast cars or just the tough Dad with a mellow heart.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...