2/04/15

Owl Always Love You Tag-Mini book

 Hi Everyone!
I wanted to share my latest creation playing with my new rubber stamp line, and with Valentines Day coming up, I thought I'd make a cute tag mini-book!

 
 I used these Flexible Pouches from Deflecto Craft Solutions. The pouches measure 3"x5" and have so many other uses! Luggage tags, Banners, Pattern swatches, Photo protectors and ATC holders!
 
 I cut the assorted craft paper to just under 3"x5".
 I stamped some of my "Owls" directly onto the tags.
For the background,  I stamped both "Medallions" and  "Petals".


 Some of the owls, I stamped onto patterned paper, cut them out and attached them with foam tape.
I colored everything in with assorted markers and embellished with Valentine themed decorations/ribbon and border punched paper. 
 I really love how  this tag book turned out.
 The Owls make everything so Happy!
Don't you agree?

2 comments:

Proxxon Tools said...

this is amazing.. next time tell me about your post with sincity stamps

SandeeNC said...

How cute, I love everything about it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...